Roses and flowers, paintings and artists, the language of flowers and the myth of love.

The bouquet

A painting, oil colors on canvas. Roses have been and still are an important and inspiring subject for artists throughout the ages and poetic tastes, and today I present to you this painting, which aroused within my soul, light and strength, to make every touch, As a new pulse in the loving heart.

When I opened my window every morning she greeted me, a red rose bobbing on its branch, soft and pampered.
And she sounds:

The roses are beautiful and have leaves
It has evidence of longing
If a lover gave it to a lover
Its meaning will be close

Suddenly the sound cuts out
To appear, instead of him, a harsh and monotonous voice
And the smell of plants escalates
what happened ??
He is the old gardener who came to trim the garden
And the red rose fell.


The bouquet, 60x80 cm , oil on canvas



Abdelilah Boubchir, artist painter , owner of chic boost

Comments

Popular Posts